Netcut is a wireless network analyzer tool.You can find MAC addresses of all the devices connected to your Wireless LAN. You can find their brand name, IP address and even change their MAC address.The most interesting part is you can Disable the Internet connectivity of any device connected to the wifi network.
On Your Google Smart Phone: Free,Fast,Power,Easy to CUT , Easy defend,Protect Note: NetCut require your phone be rooted and grant Root access to netcut. i.e: superuser
Support from Android 2.3.3 (GINGERBREAD_MR1) to 5.0(LOLLIPOP)
What you can do with arcai’s Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network user in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, arcai.com’s netcut can work.
2. Set on/off line to any network users, including phone/xbox,softphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
3, You can cut off network between two network users within LAN , by set one of the user as “gateways” , then cut off the other users, then those two users won’t beable to talk to each other, eg: apple TV, Google TV, xiaomi box , cut off the phone connection to those box, will disable screen cast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on network and you can’t see it.
6. Check phone type, netcut will be able list type of phones.
7. Give user easy to remember name. Long press any network user, a pop up window will allow you input name for the user.
8, Detect attacker, if any one try to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from netcut directly.
How To disable?
Direct Download Link
- Click on any IP and disbale internet for it
How Netcut Works
NetCut makes use of a ARP(Adress Resolution Protocol) Spoofing technique. The attacker associate the victm’s ip address with his own mac address, so that all the traffic which is meant for victom PC flow to Hacker’s system. As a result, the victim’s PC loose Internet Connectivity.Unfortunately, ARP is a stateless protocol. This means we continue to accept ARP replies and overwrite the old ones, even they have not expired yet. Worse, ARP does not define any authentication method to check whether the replies come from the trusted one.
This post is only for educational and learning purpose. This software should only be used on your Local wi-fi network. It is not meant to be used with public wi-fi networks. This software should not be misused and should not be used to play with any public wireless network security.