EagleGet is a universal download accelerator that supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocols. The application can also download video files from most popular online video websites. Helpfully, the developers have also created an extension for Google Chrome!
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download files in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Opera with one click.
- Support MMS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and RTSP protocols.
- Download online videos from popular sites.
- Built-in Media Grabber & Video Sniffer.
- Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy.
- Support fully customized User-Agent.
- Monitor running and completed tasks with TaskMonitor.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Automatic run virus scan after download.
- Automatic convert media format after download.
- Convenient task properties panel.
- Detailed connection log for each task.
- Verify integrity of downloaded files.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Flexible notification configurations and Silent Mode (Game Mode) function.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Customizable user interface.
- Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).
What’s new in v220.127.116.11 Stable
1. Fixed: Cannot download files through ALT+CTRL hotkey
2. Fixed: Cannot download files from some websites
3. Fixed: Incorrect file extensions while capturing downloads from some websites
4. Fixed: Cannot automatic install EagleGet Firefox plugin
5. Fixed: Instability problems related to clipboard
6. Added: The universal capture mode through win+insert hotkey
7. Fixed: Other minor problems.
How to Install?
Direct Download Link
- Download the latest free setup of product
- Exit your browser
- Install setup file until finish
- Done and Enjoy! ?