Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web. If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you. This is the paid version of IPTV app.
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Direct Download Link
- Ad free
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Extended playlists history
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!