Neutron Music Player
Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which provides the best possible sound quality on an Android device.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
Direct Download Link
- 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
- OS independent decoding and audio processing.
- Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
- Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
- Voice audio format: SPEEX.
- Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
- CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
- Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
- Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
- Use Network device (NAS, PC, …) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
- And many more……
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- If you can’t block the app from accessing the internet, do Extreme Patch using Lucky Patcher to disable its internet access component. Alternatively, you can use the modded Google play store given below instead of the stock one.
- That’s it,Enjoy!